Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

So I just graduated (well ok, like 2 months ago) and am supposed to be looking for a job. I told myself and everyone else that I wouldn't be too picky, but guess what? I am being totally picky. It seems like all of the jobs that I want to do, I am overqualified for. My dream job would be working at the library, and be surrounded by books, but after discussing it with many people I have pretty much decided this would not be the most emotionally healthy thing for me to do.

Someday though I think I will get a Masters in Library Science and end up working at a Library. I don't even care what kind of library it is (law, public, youth, school) I would love learning and researching all day long. Isn't that kinda nerdy?

1 comment:

trent said...

Not nerdy at all. Not only is knowledge infectious, it is also contagious. It always leaves you wanting more. It always makes you want to share your new knowledge. To be surrounded by books, information, KNOWLEDGE...sounds pretty good to me.