Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Interviews

I hate interviews. I hate the questions they ask because they are so general and I just don't have good answers for them. I want to have totally unique answers ( e.g. Give an example of how well you work on a team. Well there was that time in the Philippines when there was a hurricane and I helped the orphanage account for and keep all of the children safe during the storm.) but really I am just a very average person and have very average answers. I'm not a world traveler, I'm not the worlds' greatest leader, I am not superwoman, and really I don't want to be. Right now all I want it is a job that will pay me to come in and do my work and then let me go home - I really don't think a ten minute interview is going to tell anybody anything about the real me or what I'm capable of.

1 comment:

Delia D'Nell said...

I was wondering how your interview went...I was crossing my fingers for you all day. Do you know how hard it is to work while crossing your fingers?