Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween (or the post that I meant to post on Halloween but thought I accidentally erased)

Remember when you were a kid Halloween was like this HUGE holiday, and when you got done trick-or-treating you were sure it had to be midnight cause you walked forever and went to every house? Yeah it's kinda funny to realize that when you were a kid Halloween probably ended at 8 p.m. and you didn't really go to that many houses. Just a random thought.

ANYway so this Halloween I was reminded why I don't watch scary movies that often, it is 2 a.m. and I am wide AWAKE. We watched Stay Alive and White Noise tonight and while they didn't have the most unpredictable plots, they certainly made me jump. I think my friends spent more time watching my reactions than actually watching the movies. I got home to find my family forgot that I was still out so all lights were off and doors locked; finding your house key while standing on a deserted street in the dark isn't much fun, but at least I gave the people inside as much of a fright becuase they thought someone was breaking in.

No comments: